Learn how to easily open your SVG files from Etsy.
Whenever you purchase one of our SVG files, your files will be bundled in a ZIP file. Which is basically just a compressed folder to organise all included file types (SVG, PNG, DXF). Let me show you how to unzip this folder and how to send the SVG file to Cricut Design Space!
Step 1: Download your purchase
You can download your purchase right after Checkout, from your Etsy account (if you made one during checkout) or you can download it from your e-mail if you checked out as a guest.
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account.
- Go to Purchases and reviews.
- Next to the order, select Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
Step 2: Unzip the files
– Double click on the zip file you just downloaded.
– Right-click on the downloaded ZIP file and select Extract All.