For my first blog post I’m very excited to show you exactly how to use Canva to make a product mockup image!
These graphics are a perfect marketing tool to showcase your products and crafts.
First, let’s open Canva.
- Click on ‘Create a design’ and choose “Custom dimensions“.
- Enter the size of your purchased mockup (MonkeyMockups mainly uses 3000 x 2400 pixels).
- Then, go to ‘Elements‘ and place a grid in your canvas.
- Go to “Uploads” and upload your purchased mockup in PNG format.
- Drag your uploaded mockup to the canvas. Lock this layer.
- Upload your art work as a JPG or PNG file to Canva (Canva doesn’t support PDF files).
- Drag your art work to your canvas and place it behind the background. Make it fit.
More of a visual learner?
I actually have a video tutorial that walks you through this process. You can watch it below.